From the exam boards
- DfE - Subject content and assessment objectives: Learning outcomes and content coverage for the new GCSE from the DfE.
- Summary of changes in GCSE Maths: Concise and highly useful distillation of what's in, what's out and what's new for each tier.
- GCSE new content (Colleen Young): Summary of new content, with some resource links.
General guidance documents
- Edexcel's "Getting Ready to Teach" materials: Lots of useful stuff here, particularly if you've already decided on Edexcel. The exemplar answers with examiners' comments are definitely worth a look.
- AQA's All About Maths site: Requires creation of a free login, but there are some fantastic resources already on here - I hope this continues to grow!
- OCR's materials: I've not really explored what's on offer here, and felt the need to include OCR for completion - however, they have an interesting-looking scheme of work builder prominently displayed on the main page, so this may bear more investigation!
Sample assessment materials
So far on the Internet, I know that:
- @mathsjem has added a new GCSE support page to her site; it's obviously in development, but there's lots to keep you going there already;
- @solvemymaths has started creating resources for the new GCSE content - here's something for geometric sequences, which now appears in the Higher content.
- @stacy_maths also has a few resources for new content - such as this lovely sheet for exact trigonometric values.
- Don Steward also seems to be adding material to his site, Median.
I've got all my resource pages on the site reorganised with the new GCSE content objectives in mind, and will be slowly resourcing these over the summer and into next year, so keep checking back.
If you know of any other sites that have dedicated resources or sections for the new GCSE, drop me a comment or tweet (@MissNorledge) - I'm always on the lookout!