- @Nat_Numeracy posted a great puzzle using Pythagoras' theorem for those people who found Cheryl's birthday too easy.
- @PardoeMary posted a link to Visual Patterns, a site with a huge amount of scope for use when teaching sequences.
- @StudyMaths reminded me how useful the site is for quick practice questions, particularly at this time of year for exam revision!
- @solvemymaths made some great resources for geometric sequences following my plea for resources for new GCSE topics, and also provided me with a link to Euclid's Game (warning, it's addictive!).
- @DrBennison posted his mathematical journey, which I enjoyed reading very much. I am going to do my own at some point!
- @mathsjem posted this great joke for this week's #mathschat on "Funny or Punny Maths", with a reminder to subscribe to @aap03102's newsletter.
As I was away in London last weekend visiting a friend and completely not thinking about school, here's a fortnight's worth of Twitter picks!