- A lovely interactive resource for writing and understanding formulae, which I'm looking forward to using with my other Year 10 class later this week from @MathedUp.
- A huge Dropbox folder of changing the subject resources via @suffolkmaths.
- A straightforward but well-designed worksheet linked by @mathsjem for completing the square with tiles - I'm going to use this the next time I do my CTS algebra tiles lesson.
- Snail racing timer, also from @mathsjem.
- A fab task combining parallel/perpendicular lines and proof from @dannytybrown.
Other awesome stuff