Here's the list again. Bold is stuff I've done, italics are comments.
- Finish tweaking my schemes of work for next year and share the resources and schemes online - the important bit (i.e. getting them finished for September) is more or less done. I am still planning to share more stuff, but that's going to be much further down the line, because...
- Complete or add to some more pages on the Resources section of the site, particularly for topics new to GCSE or those that have shifted tiers - this completely hasn't happened. Somehow my mojo for finding resources just isn't the same when I'm not actually teaching! I promise promise promise that there will be more of this in the new (school) year though.
- Go into school and sort out my classroom - this hasn't happened either, but will have done by tomorrow - I was deliberately waiting until this week, possibly through denial that the holidays would ever end!
- Revise FP1 so I can teach without making a complete hash of it this year - I've done enough to feel like I can teach it now, but I'll be hunting out resources as I go.
- Complete the #summerblogchallenge - I'm counting this as done because I only have six posts left to go now and I'll make darn sure I do them!
- Switch off long enough to really enjoy both my honeymoon and a couple of festivals we have booked - although there is still one more festival to go (next weekend), I consider this achieved. I've definitely had a proper relax this holiday!
- Find some time to paint and make some more goodies for my craft stall at one of the above festivals - been doing bits and bobs over the last week and finally got finished today!
- Make a scrapbook for my wedding photos and keepsakes - within about three days of getting the photos, yep. Priorities? What priorities?
- Do the odd bit of DIY - this is the thing that's least likely to be achieved - absolutely no painting or fixing of any kind has happened as predicted.
- Finally, make sure I go back to school in September with a tidy, organised house and classroom, and try to keep it that way until at least October half term! - well... it's not particularly organised or tidy at the moment...
With a 60% success rate, I think that's pretty good going. Hopefully I'll be able to check off number 3 by tomorrow afternoon and number 10 by Sunday - I'll keep you posted!