What went well:
- Lots of time to work on my website, upload plenty of new resources and also get our KS3/4 scheme redrafted and finalised.
- Met plenty of estate agents (and employed one), painted the outside of the house and did more general de-cluttering - exciting times ahead as we're moving house in the next couple of months!
- Had some chill time, watched a couple of great movies just on my own. Really enjoyed The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which I'd meant to see for ages, but not got round to it.
- Did all of my #teacher5adaysketches and kept up with the blogging challenge (only eight more posts to go!).
- The Year 9 books I brought home last Friday have sat in the car all week... they are not going to get marked today, so that's my PPA time gone tomorrow.
- Did not go out for a walk or a jog once during my week off. Oops!
- Still haven't thought of a theme for my final week's worth of posts.
(Image credit: By Adam Diaz - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, commons.wikimedia.org/w/index....)