- I am still in my pajamas - this is excellent as I love pajamas, and it means I haven't had to go out running errands today, thus requiring me to get dressed.
- There are less than four weeks to go before the Easter holidays, and before that I have a dead exciting enrichment trip to Leeds University with a bunch of our sixth formers.
- Husband and I are about halfway through "The 100", and we've had time to watch a couple of episodes today. I love it! I also really love having time to sit and watch without having to multi-task by planning or marking.
- My house is absolutely spotless, as we had the agents round for photos yesterday so got cleaned from top to bottom. I can therefore continue with my lounging guilt-free for the rest of the evening without worrying about doing the washing up.
- Mondays are great - I start with two and a half hours with my Year 13s, and we're revising Core 3 trigonometry and calculus tomorrow, which are a couple of my favourite topics. I also teach my lovely 8s and 7s, with a PPA slot in the afternoon when I'm getting tired.
I also filled in my form today to claim my mug - I can't believe I'm so close to finishing now! A blog break may be in order for a while next week, but I'm intrigued by the proposed #52weeks challenge.