In lieu of this, I thought I'd share some goodies I've found while making display resources today for those of you who may be decorating your classrooms at the moment.
- On AQA's site I found a fantastic GCSE formulae poster (ready to print) and also this list of command words that I spent some time turning into posters (these being the ones I can't upload...).
- Mathematical Moments from AMS has some superb posters detailing advances in mathematics in relation to science, technology, culture and nature.
- This site has some lovely posters, but they are possibly more applicable to an A Level classroom. These Maths Gems posters are in a similar vein.
- The Lancashire Grid for Learning has a big selection of (older) resources, such as links to the Maths Facts and Classic Mistakes posters.
- abc.net has a great slideshow of "Maths in Nature" photos, which I'll be using for my mathematical patterns display.
- Jenny Eather has created a huge number of Maths Charts - one for most topics at primary and early secondary level.
- Miqel.com has some stunning pictures of fractals in nature, which would make a fantastic display if printed out.
- The Best Math Art on the Web is a huge list of links to sites or sources for work on loads of topics, including the Golden Ratio, tessellation, fractals, paper folding and mandala patterns.